Sport Clips Haircuts, a hairstyling venue where men and boys are treated to an “MVP Experience” in a sports-themed environment, is offering its customers a special on haircuts Sunday February 2nd before the big football game. Even though our local team won’t be in New York, we’ll still have a super deal for you. Between noon and 6pm, Sport Clips will offer $10 haircuts and $15 MVP treatments, and you’ll be back on your couch before kickoff. Simply mention the “code word” Touchdown to get the special pricing. We’re also giving away five free haircuts to one lucky customer who correctly picks the score of the big game.
“We’re trying to pick everyone up from New England’s loss in the championship game,” said Mitch Muroff, who owns the new Sport Clips with his business partner, Bill Sage. “We’re all about giving our customers an overall experience that includes a wonderful haircut, besides who needs all that pre-game hype?”
Sport Clips offers clients:
- The MVP Experience – precision haircut, massaging shampoo, steamed towel treatment and scalp treatment
- Stylists who specialize in male hair care
- Haircut services without an appointment – walk-ins are welcome
- Four 42” flat-screen televisions playing sports programming at each haircut station and a 60” flat screen TV in the lobby, along with reading materials
- Special lighting and massaging chairs in the shampoo area to promote relaxation
- Male-focused hair care and styling products
Sport Clips is located in the Shops at Suffolk Downs on 31D Furlong Drive in Revere. Sport Clips in Revere is open Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, visit www.haircutmenreverema.com .